EXPLORE POSTS

all style + Wellness

Health

Style + Beauty

Happy October!

As If It Wasn’t Obvious.. I Love Fall

Glitter Guide: Apartment Tour

I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really does feel like our home. My friend and wonderful photographer Torrey Fox captured our apartment perfectly and you can see all of the photos and full interview now on the Glitter Guide. I have gone through and linked a lot of the items found throughout the apartment so you can you browse here or on my shop page. Please let me know if you see something that isn’t linked I will be more than happy to let you know the source!

SHOP LIVING ROOM & ENTRY

SHOP BEDROOM

Ceiling light | Night Stands | Dresser | Lamps | Rug Bench (vintage, but similar) Bedding, Planter

SHOP KITCHEN

1. Shannon

April 23rd, 2017 at 6:36 am

Hi Chrissy, beautiful apartment and style. I don’t see the drapes listed, would you mind sharing where they’re from? Cheers!

2. Chrissy McDonald

April 23rd, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Hi Shannon,

Thank you so much! We used these White Linen curtain panels from Target for all of the window treatments.

3. TM

April 25th, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Hi Chrissy, Beautiful home and style. Where is the bench in the home from..i see wisteria is listed is there any cheaper options..is yours from wisteria.

4. At Home: 5 Perfectly Styled Bar Carts :: This Is Glamorous

April 25th, 2017 at 8:20 pm

[…] home of Chrissy McDonald via The Glitter […]

5. jodie

April 26th, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Your home is fantastic! Where is the white desk in your living room from? xx

6. Chrissy McDonald

May 1st, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Hi TM,

Mine is actually an antique from a flea market, the Wisteria one is similar, but I am sure there are much cheaper options online or at a flea market!

7. Chrissy McDonald

May 1st, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Hi Jodie,

Thank you so much! My desk is from World Market and it is linked in this post and on my shop page.

8. Amy

May 7th, 2017 at 10:57 pm

I happen to have the exact same blue/gray sofa from West Elm and have been stumped on a rug. I love what you selected! Did you layer a smaller rug over an 8×10?

9. Chrissy McDonald

May 11th, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Hi Amy!

Thats exactly what I did. Because the top rug is vintage it’s not a standard size, but layering it over a natural jute rug made a huge difference in our living room!

10. Neelam

May 14th, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Hi Chrissy,
    Your space is so beautiful! I didn’t see the source of the small round side table in the living room (white top/gold base) listed. Would you mind sharing where it’s from?
    Thank you!

11. Amy

May 15th, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Thank you for your response! Would love some source options for vintage rugs. I love what you chose! It is perfect!

12. Lauren

May 16th, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Lovely home! Do you mind sharing where the grey striped throw on the bed is from?

13. AJ

May 17th, 2017 at 11:45 am

Beautiful home! Where is the stripes throw on your bed from?

14. RP

May 19th, 2017 at 6:01 am

Beautiful home! Can you share where the round mirror in your entryway is from?

15. Cybele

May 19th, 2017 at 10:16 am

Such design inspiration! I love everything and have been looking for a perfect wall paint color and have found it on your living room wall! What color /brand is it? Thank you!

Be the first to comment