Home Decor Q&A (Part II)

All style + wellness

health

Beauty

Thanksgiving Prep at Marin Country Mart

November Playlist

Holiday Home Tour on the Glitter Guide

It wouldn’t be the holidays without a holiday home tour and I am so excited our apartment is being featured on The Glitter Guide today. I got such wonderful feedback from all of you on our home tour in the spring, so I thought it would be fun to show you what it looks like at Christmas time. We don’t go completely overboard on Christmas decorations because our space is small and storing decorations can be an issue, so I like to stick with fresh garlands and wreaths to make a big impact. You can see all of the beautiful photos by Torrey Fox below and read the whole story here.

SHOP LIVING ROOM FURNITURE

Sectional / Chair / Dresser / Coffee Table (sold out, similar)

SHOP LIVING ROOM DECOR

Candle / Tray / Jute Rug / Tree Skirt / Stockings / Glass Cloche / Basket / Pillow / Mudcloth Pillow

1. marlene

December 12th, 2017 at 4:12 pm

You have made a beautiful home! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and Daniel.

2. Chrissy McDonald

December 13th, 2017 at 1:01 am

Thank you so much Marlene! Hopefully we will get to see you on Christmas!

Xo

3. Sarah

December 13th, 2017 at 2:03 am

Love your living room rug but didn’t see the link?

4. Val

December 13th, 2017 at 2:34 am

Your home is so inspiring! It has such a comfortable, laid back vibe. 😊

5. Karissa

December 13th, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Love it! Beautiful home with lots of inspiration. Merry Christmas!

6. Chrissy McDonald

December 14th, 2017 at 2:20 pm

Thank you so much Sarah! The rug is vintage from a flea market, so unfortunately I don’t have a link to share.

7. Chrissy McDonald

December 14th, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Thanks so much Val!! Happy Holidays!

8. Chrissy McDonald

December 14th, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Thank you so much Karissa! Merry Christmas to you too!

9. Ashley

December 14th, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Love your space! Natural decor is so pretty. I didn’t see a link for your kitchen rug. If you can share where you got it that would be great.

10. Chrissy McDonald

December 15th, 2017 at 5:43 am

Thank you so much Ashley! Here is the link to the rug. I have the 2’6″ x 4.

11. Mallory

December 15th, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Chrissy – This is absolutely stunning! I have the same couch and this is great inspo for coordinating holiday decor, so thank you! Where did you get the antler that’s on your coffee table? I’ve been looking for one just like that.
    Have a Merry Christmas!

12. Chrissy McDonald

December 16th, 2017 at 6:21 am

Thank you so much Mallory!! I actually got it at the SF flower mart, but I believe Etsy might have some if you search for white deer antler!

Xo

13. Six Christmas Home Tours {And Six New Instagram Accounts to Follow}

December 19th, 2017 at 7:31 am

[…] bay window in her home which usually houses her desk but she’s moved it out to make room for her Christmas tree and mini wreaths. If I were Chrissy, I’d be tempted to keep it up all […]

14. Jennifer

December 23rd, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Where is the coffee table from?

15. Chrissy McDonald

December 26th, 2017 at 3:34 pm

Hi Jennifer!

My coffee table is originally from Living Spaces, but has sold out so I linked a similar style option.

16. Julia

January 3rd, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Your house is beautiful!! I also have a bay window and would like to put up curtains. Where did you get the curtain rods, they look great and seem to work really well in the awkward space.

Thanks!

17. Chrissy McDonald

January 5th, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Thank you so much Julia! I looked around for a bay window curtain rod for a while because they don’t have a ton I like. We ended up getting this adjustable one http://amzn.to/2Cwlj4n from Amazon, but it is not the nicest quality. You can also get three regular curtain rods and bracket them so they are all close together and pull the drape panel over to hide the hardware in the corners of the bay. Hope this helps!

Xo