Glitter Guide: Apartment Tour

I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really does feel like our home. My friend and wonderful photographer Torrey Fox captured our apartment perfectly and you can see all of the photos and full interview now on the Glitter Guide. I have gone through and linked a lot of the items found throughout the apartment so you can you browse here or on my shop page. Please let me know if you see something that isn’t linked I will be more than happy to let you know the source!

SHOP LIVING ROOM & ENTRY

SHOP BEDROOM

Ceiling light | Night Stands | Dresser | Lamps | Rug Bench (vintage, but similar) Bedding, Planter

SHOP KITCHEN

1. Saved as a favorite, I really like your web site!

2. Cybele says:

Such design inspiration! I love everything and have been looking for a perfect wall paint color and have found it on your living room wall! What color /brand is it? Thank you!

3. RP says:

Beautiful home! Can you share where the round mirror in your entryway is from?

4. AJ says:

Beautiful home! Where is the stripes throw on your bed from?

5. Lauren says:

Lovely home! Do you mind sharing where the grey striped throw on the bed is from?

6. Amy says:

Thank you for your response! Would love some source options for vintage rugs. I love what you chose! It is perfect!

7. Neelam says:

Hi Chrissy,
    Your space is so beautiful! I didn’t see the source of the small round side table in the living room (white top/gold base) listed. Would you mind sharing where it’s from?
    Thank you!

8. Chrissy McDonald says:

Hi Amy!

Thats exactly what I did. Because the top rug is vintage it’s not a standard size, but layering it over a natural jute rug made a huge difference in our living room!

9. Amy says:

I happen to have the exact same blue/gray sofa from West Elm and have been stumped on a rug. I love what you selected! Did you layer a smaller rug over an 8×10?

10. Chrissy McDonald says:

Hi Jodie,

Thank you so much! My desk is from World Market and it is linked in this post and on my shop page.

11. Chrissy McDonald says:

Hi TM,

Mine is actually an antique from a flea market, the Wisteria one is similar, but I am sure there are much cheaper options online or at a flea market!

12. jodie says:

Your home is fantastic! Where is the white desk in your living room from? xx

13. […] home of Chrissy McDonald via The Glitter […]

14. TM says:

Hi Chrissy, Beautiful home and style. Where is the bench in the home from..i see wisteria is listed is there any cheaper options..is yours from wisteria.

15. Chrissy McDonald says:

Hi Shannon,

Thank you so much! We used these White Linen curtain panels from Target for all of the window treatments.

16. Shannon says:

Hi Chrissy, beautiful apartment and style. I don’t see the drapes listed, would you mind sharing where they’re from? Cheers!

Be the first to comment