style + wellness

All style + wellness

health

Beauty

Holiday Home Tour on the Glitter Guide

It wouldn’t be the holidays without a holiday home tour and I am so excited our apartment is being featured on The Glitter Guide today. I got such wonderful feedback from all of you on our home tour in the spring, so I thought it would be fun to show you what it looks like at Christmas time. We don’t go completely overboard on Christmas decorations because our space is small and storing decorations can be an issue, so I like to stick with fresh garlands and wreaths to make a big impact. You can see all of the beautiful photos by Torrey Fox below and read the whole story here.

SHOP LIVING ROOM FURNITURE

Sectional / Chair / Dresser / Coffee Table (sold out, similar)

SHOP LIVING ROOM DECOR

Candle / Tray / Jute Rug / Tree Skirt / Stockings / Glass Cloche / Basket / Pillow / Mudcloth Pillow

1. Chrissy McDonald says:

Thank you so much Julia! I looked around for a bay window curtain rod for a while because they don’t have a ton I like. We ended up getting this adjustable one http://amzn.to/2Cwlj4n from Amazon, but it is not the nicest quality. You can also get three regular curtain rods and bracket them so they are all close together and pull the drape panel over to hide the hardware in the corners of the bay. Hope this helps!

Xo

2. Julia says:

Your house is beautiful!! I also have a bay window and would like to put up curtains. Where did you get the curtain rods, they look great and seem to work really well in the awkward space.

Thanks!

3. Chrissy McDonald says:

Hi Jennifer!

My coffee table is originally from Living Spaces, but has sold out so I linked a similar style option.

4. Jennifer says:

Where is the coffee table from?

5. […] bay window in her home which usually houses her desk but she’s moved it out to make room for her Christmas tree and mini wreaths. If I were Chrissy, I’d be tempted to keep it up all […]

6. Chrissy McDonald says:

Thank you so much Mallory!! I actually got it at the SF flower mart, but I believe Etsy might have some if you search for white deer antler!

Xo

7. Mallory says:

Chrissy – This is absolutely stunning! I have the same couch and this is great inspo for coordinating holiday decor, so thank you! Where did you get the antler that’s on your coffee table? I’ve been looking for one just like that.
    Have a Merry Christmas!

8. Chrissy McDonald says:

Thank you so much Ashley! Here is the link to the rug. I have the 2’6″ x 4.

9. Ashley says:

Love your space! Natural decor is so pretty. I didn’t see a link for your kitchen rug. If you can share where you got it that would be great.

10. Chrissy McDonald says:

Thank you so much Karissa! Merry Christmas to you too!

11. Chrissy McDonald says:

Thanks so much Val!! Happy Holidays!

12. Chrissy McDonald says:

Thank you so much Sarah! The rug is vintage from a flea market, so unfortunately I don’t have a link to share.

13. Karissa says:

Love it! Beautiful home with lots of inspiration. Merry Christmas!

14. Val says:

Your home is so inspiring! It has such a comfortable, laid back vibe. ????

15. Sarah says:

Love your living room rug but didn’t see the link?

16. Chrissy McDonald says:

Thank you so much Marlene! Hopefully we will get to see you on Christmas!

Xo

17. marlene says:

You have made a beautiful home! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and Daniel.

Be the first to comment