01. It is no secret I am obsessed with all things English, so the most recent Emma movie and Bridgerton are giving me all the colorful inspirations lately. The way pattern and color are infused throughout every scene makes me incredibly happy.
02. It has been a while since I ordered personalized stationary and now that I have a new last name, I am excited to update to this pretty set.
03. Another major source of inspiration for me is Lisa Fine. Her patterns are timeless and her book Near & Far is so fun to flip through. I love the images so much I leave it open on my coffee table.
04. How pretty is this olive oil bottle? Lemon olive oil is a kitchen staple for me. I love to drizzle it on greens for a simple salad or use it in baking, especially in the spring!
05. I have been in love with the Zellige collection from Cle Tile forever and constantly dream of having a home to use this in. The color combination of Moroccan sea salt and natural bouchon would look so pretty in a bathroom or laundry room.
06. A classic linen stripe Euro Sham. These would pair so well with white bedding!
07. Since I spend all of my time at home, I have gotten much better at perfecting my morning coffee. There is nothing quite like an oat milk latte to start my day. I love Stumptown coffee beans, specifically the House Blend and Holler Mtn.
08. I got the Bouchon Bakery cookbook as a birthday gift years ago and always found it a bit intimidating. Thomas Keller is truly one of my idols, but the recipes in this book seemed too technical for me to tackle. However, in quarantine I finally started baking from it and can never go back. Filled with recipes from Eclairs to Madelines – this will forever be a staple in my kitchen. Many of the recipes are easier than meets the eye!
09. I have always struggled with patchy eyebrows, so I was very happy when my friend introduced me to Vegamour brow serum. This truly does work and has made my eyebrows much fuller and longer. I also love that is is 100% vegan and cruelty free.
10. I am a sucker for pretty wine glasses.