01. Out of all my Jenni Kayne sweaters, the Cashmere Fisherman is the one I reach for the most. It is so soft and the new willow color is so beautiful for spring! (remember you can always get 15% off your purchases at JK with code Chrissy15)
02. I have been shopping at Chairish for a long time, but lately I find myself sourcing there before anywhere else. They have such a wonderful collection of vintage items and the pricing on some pieces is really good. You truly can get lost is the sea of treasures. I have had my eye on this pretty sideboard, if I only had more room!
03. When Spring comes around and the weather gets warmer, I tend to switch up my skincare routine slightly. I have been pretty diligent about the products I use, but I recently incorporated this serum during the day and wow! I honestly noticed a difference in the overall texture and softness of my skin after a handful of uses. I am super particular and love that this doesn’t feel too heavy or leave my skin feeling sticky.
04. Just like with my skincare, I love swapping out scents seasonally. This candle is my latest addition which feels like spring in a jar. I love the way Astier de Villatte candles burn, but they are quite pricey, so if you are looking for a good inexpensive scent – I will forever love this and this.
05. Mango has has some many good dresses as of late, this one in particular looks so comfortable!
07. I can not get enough of sweet pea’s right now. I love how delicate these flowers are and they let off such a beautiful subtle scent. I typically get mine at the San Francisco Flower Mart, but now that we are in the end of March, I am seeing them at more flower shops.
08. My lips get chapped easily so I have tried a lot of lip scrubs. This natural option is hands down my favorite because you don’t have to dip your finger into it – just apply like a chapstick and wipe off.
09. If you love fresh baked bread (how can you not?!) you have to make this recipe. It is SO easy to make and comes out perfect every time. I have been making it on a weekly basis. The only thing I do differently is sprinkle a little Maldon sea salt and herbs on the dough before baking.
10. These slides are such a great price and are so comfortable!