01. I have shared my love for the LL Bean boat and tote numerous times (and even added it to My Staples shop). The newer solid color options are so good, especially the natural and olive. There is a reason these bags have been around for so long. They are incredibly study and the only bags I use for groceries and even weekend trips.
02. One of my favorite home accents is a little stool. They make great space fillers that can be functional as a step stool or a little side table. This option with a woven top is so beautiful!
03. Red, White and Blue is not normally my go to color scheme, but there is something about these kitchen towels that feel so chic in that color combo. I love draping these over the sink for an easy to reach spot to dry my hands, that also looks pretty.
04. This new charity candle by Jo Malone not only smells incredible (I’m burning it as I type) and looks great, but serves a good cause. For each candle sold in the US, Jo Malone will donate 70% of the proceeds to Fountain House, a leading mental health organization.
05. I take my baths very seriously and love adding a few drops of this oil before bed to wind down.
06. Peonies are back! Our local trader Joe’s and Whole Foods is finally fully stocked and I could not be happier. I love the deep pink color and white – I find they smell the best.
07. I ordered a new chair for the living room. Although it won’t come for a while I am so excited for a little corner refresh with a classic slipcovered chair in a soft Belgian linen. I also love this for a cheaper version! I will definitely be adding a fun throw and pillow to offset the neutral base.
09. I love having Jean Sablon on whenever I am clocking long hours at my desk. It transports me to France! Perfect for a Monday morning.
10. My all time favorite Jenni Kayne Summer Dress is back and now in more colors. I just got the black, but I am also loving the Willow. This dress is so soft and fully lined, so even with the white you don’t have to worry about it being see through. Always get 15% off with code CHRISSY15 at checkout!