01. No matter the time of year, I am almost always cold so I love a perfect summer sweater. This Jenni Kayne option is absolutely perfect! I tend to prefer a button up with dresses opposed to pull overs, so this is great to take with you or drape over your shoulders to go from day to night. (remember you can get 15% off with code Chrissy15)
02. I have amassed quite the collection of vintage boards because I am so drawn to the character they bring to even the simplest of kitchens. I have been using them so often lately because I prefer more a la carte dinners in the summertime and they are perfect for breezy entertaining.
03. I just ordered the Sweet Laurel Savory cookbook and can not wait to start making my way through the recipes especially the Sicilian pan pizza.
04. My best friend turned me on to this perfume and it instantly became my favorite summer scent. The combination of fig, amber and gardenia is so unique and the perfect balance of sweet and woodsy. It is very mid, but when I spray it on my clothes I can smell it all day long. It also comes in a candle, which I currently have on my wishlist.
05. I am longtime fan of Brazilian Bum Bum cream and recently started using the body scrub. They both make my skin feel so soft and smell INCREDIBLE! It honestly feels like vacation and the scrub is such a good exfoliant.
06. As I started cleaning out my closet this year, I realized my underwear drawer could use a bit of an overhaul. I love just about everything from Cosabella, so I bought more of their hotpant and thong packs. They hold up so well and are incredibly comfortable. If you prefer more of their colored options you can create your own sets here.
07. Moroccan Beldi Glassware is one of my favorite kitchen accents. The beauty of the slight color to the glass and the varying sizes and shapes make them feel so special. I use them for small florals, fresh cut herbs such as basil or cilantro and even for tea-light or votive candles.
08. I wore this dress to my best friends wedding rehearsal dinner and know it will be one I have for years. The coloring is so summery and the details are beautiful. It is so nice it comes in three different length options. Above the knee, a long gown and more of a midi cut.
09. My latest go to for stunning visual inspiration – Yolo Journal.
10. I truly am a basket hoarder. I can never get enough of a good basket and use them for just about everything, especially storage in our small apartment. These jute baskets are the perfect slouchy, flexible shape!