01. Clearly gingham is on my mind lately, especially in a pretty cream and white combo. This skirt and top set are a few of my favorite pieces I am bringing to Italy in September. I love how lightweight it is and that the top can also be worn off the shoulder.
02. I have had headaches and facial tension for as long as I can remember, which is why facial massage has become a big part of my skincare routine. I love watching youtube videos (also love his for jaw tension) to learn new techniques and use a gua sha for circulation and reducing inflammation. It makes such a big difference in my overall completion and feels SO good!
03. What do you know.. more gingham! These Maison de Vacances tablecloths are so beautiful. I have been eyeing the green option forever, but decided to go with the cream for a more universal look. I can already picture using it for a pretty fall table set up.
04. I have a real love for vintage platters and dishware, especially in this color and pattern.
05. I recently swapped out our duvet for the Serena & Lily Cavallo Linen set, which I forgot how much I love. Linen always looks pretty and this one in particular gets softer over time and doesn’t wrinkle too much.
06. I am so excited Jenni Kayne’s latest release – Oak Essentials skincare line is finally here. I have been using everything for the past week and truly can’t decide which is my favorite from the collection, they are all so good! Each product is so hydrating (especially the mask) and has not made me breakout at all. This will be a staple in my medicine cabinet. (15% off with code Chrissy15)
07. Since we are FINALLY going on vacation (yay!) I updated my carry on suitcase. I wanted something with a snap closure opposed to a zipper, so I went with this from CalPak. It feels really well made and lightweight.
08. Merit has quickly become a clean beauty favorite, specifically their tinted lip oil, which is more like a stain, but very moisturizing. The Marrakech shade is so pretty for summer.
09. One of my favorite meals to make in summer is Lemon Pasta. It is so easy and full of flavor.
10. I have been living in this silky robe and was so surprised at the cut and quality for $40!